Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Year-end Specials

Hi eveyrone!

I'm planning a special show to mark the end of 2009 (say whaaaat??). We'd love to hear from all of you about: how your year was what your favorite/most memorable part of 2009 was what your favorite songs or who your favorite singers/groups were and what your plans/hopes/resolutions for 2010 are.

Please email kpop@kbs.co.kr with your answers and we'll pick a few to read on air :) We need your feedback for the KPOP shows as well as for another year-end special, so please write in, everyone~~!!

Thank you~ Saranghae!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi SARAH! I just found about your radio show Kpop Connection and I stumbled upon your blog to get to know your experience. Seems soooo exciting and fun! I also watched your interviews with SNSD, 2pm, and Super Junior on youtube (had bit of a trouble listening to your show on the KBS website) and it felt so much easier to listen to K-pop artists speaking in English and also soo much easier that you translate the interview also. It must be soo much fun and a great experience hosting a radio show in Korea as a Korean-American in English! How did you get the opportunity of a life-time?!
Best of Luck! Happy New Year!
-Sarah

Gsar Flakita said...

the best for me have been Kara: with their song: Mister!!!

the second one: SNSD (so nyu shi dae)
with their song: "Tell me your wish"
and 2pm with again and aain and "listen to my heart beat"

Please if you see kara's members tell them that I am big fan of them and i would like they com to Ecuador or a least a Peru =)
(Ecuador and Peru are in South America)

KTV said...

Hey Sarah,
How are you doing? I have not listened to you and Chris for a while. Few days ago, your show with Chris came up in my mind. I visited the website and found out about the changes of the show's hosts. I've been trying to find more information about you and Chris. So my stalking skill have been upgraded to a new level. So I've found out that you are currently in Vietnam ( or may be nor anymore) . I was so surprised and excited at the same time since I'm from Vietnam. So if you were still in Vietnam and needed any help, I would love to lend you a hand.