Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Week 2!

Yess!!! My shameless begging for more comments seems to have worked! hehe :-P

Thanks to all who have visited and/or commented.

Did you catch last week's Korean Pop Interactive? I hope you did! As I've mentioned a few times, Chris and I were able to sit down and chat with R&B singer Gummy. We've added a new segment to KPI called "Star Chat." The interview is also available on video on the KPI/KPOP Connection homepage. So far, we only have the Gummy interview up, but we're interviewing hip-hop duo Mighty Mouth this week, so look out for that, too :)

After a lot of rainfall last week, it seems the weather is clearing up a bit... Oh, I can't wait until I can picnic in the park! This island girl needs some sun!

1 comment:

kgfix said...

Hi Sarah....I am reading your blog :)

I like the new "Star Chat" programme...hehe...so when are we having DaVich? I hope you can interview them someday :P

Regards
Laine