Monday, May 5, 2008

Saranghae, neol saranghae...

I was pretty slack with the postings last week, sorry! It was a busy week at work.

The highlight, however, was interviewing Mighty Mouth!
237 AKA Sangchoo speaks English well, but didn't feel completely comfortable answering in English. I feel self-conscious about my Korean language skills--which is why I ask the stars to speak in simple Korean! hehe
Anyway, both Sangchoo and Shorry J were really easy-going, polite and funny. Obviously all the attention they're getting has not gotten to their heads :) Check out the interview here.


Chris, Shorry J, Me and Sangchoo in the studio


Here are some pictures I took in Hongdae (the trendy area around Hongik University) .


There are always interesting posters in Hongdae. Yes, you ARE beautiful, Superman; No matter what they say...I like the spring make-up, btw :-P




Customers enjoying delicious Japanese ramen


The fine men who make this delicious dish :)


Pure goodness


I'll put up some pictures of Korean food next time :)

Happy Children's Day!

2 comments:

Michie said...

Hi Sarah... That Japanese Dish does makes me Feel HUNGRY Now!! HaHa!

please do post some korean food too... if it is possible maybe on the recipe as well..Thanks

d.coles said...

Excellent interview! Does Shorry J speak any English? He was so quiet throughout the interview. I have such a pseudo-celebrity crush on him! ^^ sigh